We’re always looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com if you’d like to be considered.
Internships At Implementix
Implementix’s intern programs in the Fall, Spring, and Summer offer current college students the chance to get inside a growing entrepreneurial company that works implementing some of the world’s leading brands. And, we also are highly reliant on technology to improve our solutions every day – so we develop our own ix Technology Solutions.
Interns at Implementix will advance our mission and make an impact on the team. Through an internship at Implementix, you’ll learn from others, and experience what it’s like to work for a fast paced, innovative and growing company with passion and drive to take our Company and your career to the next level.
We hire for various roles including:
- Graphic Design
- Information Technology, Business Analytics & Web Development
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Product & Manufacturing Engineering
You will likely be assigned a special project in your area. You may help us develop the next ix Technology Solution. You may conduct market research and plan a marketing campaign. You may work on a current client project in a junior role.
We know that you are in college – so we don’t expect you to have all of the necessary technical skills that the “big” companies spell out in their internship postings. But, we do expect you to have certain traits including:
- Curiosity and the ability to learn and solve problems you are unfamiliar with
- Perseverance and the ability to grind through difficult situations
- Analytical ability – thinking in a logical and structured way
- Leadership ability, whether formal or informal
- Humility and able to get along well with different types of people
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0/4.0
- Full-time student attending a four-year university and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States
Compensation and Benefits
Corporate interns are well compensated with a competitive salary. Compensation is based on the number of semester hours that you have completed toward your undergraduate/graduate degree and the functional area.
You will work with a mentor who will show you the ropes. You will also likely demonstrate your work directly to our Leadership team.
Keeping You Here
When your assignment ends, there is a good chance that your connection with Implementix will continue. Get to know us and choose the path that is right for you.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send us a cover letter and resume in PDF format to Internships@implement-ix.com. Your cover letter should tell us what type of role you are seeking, when you are available, and how you meet the traits that we hire for.