Telecommunications Branding / Rebranding
Having worked on nationwide and regional telecom and cable brand implementation projects since the 1990s, we’ve watched the convergence of voice, data, TV, Internet, and cellular transform the industry landscape. In fact, Implementix has powered so many mergers and acquisitions over the years, we’ve even rebranded the same vehicles multiple times. And we’ve helped telecom and cable companies launch new products, like home security packages, and bundled service options.
Our customized telecom and cable brand implementation services are perfect for:
- Large fleets spread across multiple states – from rural communities to major cities
- Assorted vehicle types – from cars and vans to aerial lifts and digger/derricks
- Numerous vehicle functions – from delivery and construction to engineering and support services
- Customer visibility – ensuring vehicles in densely populated areas receive maximum impact graphics, while lower-cost graphics appear on less visible vehicles
- Flexible scheduling – daytime, evening and weekend graphic installations to keep vehicles in service during peak hours
Retail locations (company-owned and franchised)
- Exterior and interior signage for new corporate identify
- Custom brand messaging for new product launches and other promotions
- Clothing, name badges and other employee-related items
- Customized apparel for new product launches and other promotions
Whether your telecom or cable company is going through a merger or acquisition, or launching new products and services, Implementix has the experience to deliver on time and on budget brand implementation services.